[Xastir] Filter commands for Ships

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:46:31 EDT 2009

One station, VA3ROM-10, in Thunder Bay, Ontario creates actual APRS objects
that he sends out over the APRS-IS for Lake Superior traffic. In this case
the ships are visible to all internet stations, but I'm not sure if there
are any other stations that do this in addition to just feeding to APRS.FI.

Brett