[Xastir] Confirm on Exit

Tom, ve7did ve7did at dccnet.com
Fri May 15 02:00:36 EDT 2009

Would it be possible to put the "Are You Sure" when exiting the
program.  I recall it was in there many versions ago.  I have exited the
program a couple of times over the past couple of years when not paying
attention to what I was doing by being half a sleep or something.  It is
maddening when you have had the uptime for a few (or more) months then
mistakenly kill the program.  One of the nice things about linux/xastir
is that it will keep running for a very long time (bragging rights over
Windows...) providing the user (me) doesn't do something stupid.
I'm sure others have done it by mistake at times.

--
Propagation Knows No Boundaries
73 de Tom,  ve7did