[Xastir] Confirm on Exit

C. Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Fri May 15 11:13:56 EDT 2009

On May 15, 2009, at 02:00, Tom, ve7did wrote:

> Would it be possible to put the "Are You Sure" when exiting the
> program.

PLEASE DO NOT!!! That is one of my biggest complaints about Windows
crap. Software shouldn't ask you to confirm on actions that have no
data loss or other bad outcomes. Just because you like to brag about
your uptime is not a reason to make the rest of us have to confirm
every time we intentionally take an action. If you close a document
window which isn't saved, that should have a second check if you
really want to lose the data. Closing the program has no REAL down
side, so don't double-check. Be more careful if you don't want to
"accidentally" shut the program down.

-- Chip
      n1mie at mac.com