[Xastir] pos file

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Fri May 22 01:29:13 EDT 2009

Chip,

After you convert your file to your use, would you please send it to
me. I'm struggling to make the format work correctly. I'm also not
sure where to put the file, I'm guessing it goes in the maps folder
but maybe not.... someone?

If you don't get it working with GNIS just put all the data in the
object.log that seemed to work good for me. You can see my results
here; http://kaiserklan.com/snapshot.png Of course I do have a bit too
much detail left on the map but I'm working on that too.

Thanks....