[Xastir] aprsd logout/in every 10 minutes?

Dan Zubey daz at pobox.com
Sat May 23 12:28:21 EDT 2009

That would make a lot of sense and explain a lot of issues I've had.

A exponential back-off timer would probably work best, similar to what
TCP has. It probably should be configurable to adjust for the connection
type.

I have plans to deploy xastir on a GMRS connection, and this would be
kinda important.

My 2 cents.

-Dan N7NMD

-