[Xastir] UI-View32 logfiles vs. Xastir logfiles

Kevin Ratcliff kevin at kevinratcliff.com
Mon Nov 9 15:23:31 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Curt, WE7U <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:
> See if that works for you.  I called mine:  "UIView2XastirLog.pl"

Wow, that was quick! It worked great and I can view the converted log
file in Xastir now.

I'll get some screenshots posted for Xastir this week. If image
uploads are still broken on the wiki I'll post them on my site and
link to that from the SAR capabilities wiki page.

I know I will be keeping a copy of this script, and I think others
could potentially find it useful if you put it in the Xastir scripts
directory.

Thanks again.

Kevin
KB9MQU