[Xastir] has anyone ever considered an info kisok in xastir ?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Nov 10 10:45:48 EST 2009

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009, Jeremy McDermond wrote:

> On Nov 10, 2009, at 9:17 AM, John Ronan wrote:
>
>> So there is, I hadn't spotted that... well done whoever wrote it!
>
> Actually, the soundmodem one is written really well.  I used it as a basis to
> get kernel ax25 running on my IGate, and it worked out well.  Thanks to
> whoever wrote it.

You guys are welcome.  On both counts.  The important thing is that
they were sorely needed, plus I had a few minutes to try things out
and write down the results.  Feel free to add to/change the Wiki
pages as things progress or fuzzy areas need clarification.  The
Wiki is intended to be an evolving set of docs, not a static set of
man pages.