[Xastir] has anyone ever considered an info kisok in xastir ?

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Nov 10 11:09:25 EST 2009

On Nov 10, 2009, at 10:45 AM, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> Feel free to add to/change the Wiki
> pages as things progress or fuzzy areas need clarification.  The
> Wiki is intended to be an evolving set of docs, not a static set of
> man pages.

I have some notes and such on what issues I had installing it on my
web page at http://www.nh6z.net/igate/othersoftware.  There are a
couple of screenshots of the ALSAMixer settings that might be useful
on the Xastir HOWTO.  Also in the hardware section I have a little
board I hacked up to connect the internal serial and audio headers on
the motherboard of the computer to the DIN connector on a Kenwood.

I'm happy to try to integrate this into what's there if people are
interested, but I already have writing a Wiki entry for the MacOS X
compile procedure on my plate too.