[Xastir] has anyone ever considered an info kisok in xastir ?

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 11 13:10:01 EST 2009

I like the ax25 kernel stack too, but I have heard that those kernel modules are not multiprocessor safe.  I have not looked into it that deeply.  Does anyone know if that is true or not?  If not, then I'll have to run a single-processor version of Linux with AX.25 in a VM on my dual-processor Linux server.  Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig
n6yxk