[Xastir] Xastir SAR capabilities screencast video

Kevin Ratcliff kevin at kevinratcliff.com
Sun Nov 22 16:12:58 EST 2009

All,

I promised that I would create some screenshots of Xastir in action
showing off some of the SAR-related features. I did one better: I made
a "screencast" video. You can watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2vm5EeoOg

There is no sound.

Overall I'm disappointed with my video. Unfortunately I ran into a
problem with dialog boxes not showing up correctly in the video.
Everything look fine on the screen when I'm recording though. I was
using gtk-recordmydesktop. If anyone knows a quick fix for this please
email me off-list. I'll do some research as well.

Assuming I manage to solve the problems with the dialog boxes, I will
re-record and then post the video link to the SAR_APRS Yahoo group
too. I want to add captions to the video as well to explain what's
going on. I probably won't record any audio.

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Kevin
KB9MQU