[Xastir] DRG's not cropping white space

Nick nwsnowboarder at verizon.net
Thu Oct 8 12:52:22 EDT 2009

I have loaded the TIF and FGD files in the maps folder, but the white
space around the maps are not getting cropped out.

At first I loaded just the TIF and FGD files as per the readme file,
white space was present.  I deleted those files, then loaded the
complete file folder, i.e. 47122, with all the other associated data in
those folder (they are a map set that Curt originally gave me 2 years ago).

I use to be on Xastir 1.7 in MacOSX, now I am on Xastir Hardy 090307
running on Xubuntu

When I was using 1.7,  I dropped the whole folder, i.e. 47122, into the
maps folder and there were no cropping issues.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Nick

N9SUB