[Xastir] Xastir stable release 1.9.6

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Oct 11 00:47:38 EDT 2009

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009, Keith Kaiser wrote:

> Actually I did Google this too, and I also found the reference to adding
> -liconv. I added it to only the first place in configure.ac as you suggested.
> I still get the error below but you know what, 1.9.5 works really solid, so
> I'll just stay with that.

If you compiled 1.9.5 from sources and still have the directory
around for that, try ./bootstrap.sh and ./configure there too.  It
might be that you have the same problem with it, which would mean
that something on OSX changed out from under you rather than Xastir.
The 1.9.6 release _is_ 1.9.5, with a new number.