[Xastir] Xastir stable release 1.9.6

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 23:51:53 EDT 2009

Actually I did Google this too, and I also found the reference to
adding -liconv. I added it to only the first place in configure.ac as
you suggested. I still get the error below but you know what, 1.9.5
works really solid, so I'll just stay with that.

I am curious if any other Mac users out there have had this problem,
and if so did they find a solution. But resolving this issue is not
worth getting everyone all worked up about it. I understand getting
things working on all platforms is not an easy thing, I can wait until
someone else solves it. I'm not strong enough in Linux (yet) to do it
myself.

Thanks Curt for all the help.

Undefined symbols:
   "_libintl_gettext", referenced from: