[Xastir] Wx alerts

Dale Seaburg kg5lt at verizon.net
Mon Oct 12 17:48:47 EDT 2009

Yes, Curt, that would be fine.  I did follow Tom, KM5VY's advice about
the need for being hooked up with one of the APRS-IS servers.  But,
now, I need to wait for severe weather to test.  Yes, documenting this
would be most advantageous for us relatively new to xastir.  I'll wait
for you to initiate.

73 - Dale.  KG5LT