[Xastir] Xastir for MacOS X Binary

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:38:21 EDT 2009

I also applaud the work - even if I don't have a MAC.

Fyi technically the latest version of XASTIR is 1.97, which has been
available via CVS for a week or two now.  The latest tarball version
is 1.96.  The tarball is fairly recent, though, so there shouldn't me
much difference between the two.

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT