[Xastir] Black online maps

James Cameron VK2LQZ vk2lqz at wia.org.au
Tue Sep 1 23:46:13 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 08:25:56PM -0700, Tom Hayward wrote:
> Ok.. I built GraphicsMagick from source with ./configure
> --with-quantum-depth=16, then installed. Then re-configure, build, and
> install xastir. Xastir configure reported using GraphicsMagick (so it
> seems my build and install were successful), but I'm still getting
> black raster maps.

Possibility of having GraphicsMagick already installed system-wide ...
Have you checked that xastir is running with your local build of
GraphicsMagick?  Methods to check may include lsof of the xastir process
and checking what it has mapped to ...

lsof -p `pgrep xastir`|grep GraphicsMagick

... or testing with ldd how the shared object search would happen ...

ldd `which xastir` | grep GraphicsMagick

> Maybe I've encountered a different problem?

Otherwise, yes, a different one.  ;-)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/