[Xastir] version 1.9.4 on Ubuntu Mint

ml41782 ml41782 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 09:40:20 EDT 2009

Help,
I don't understand why this was working just fine and then suddenly stopped. The file is clean as far as I can see. The system won't give me an ACK back. Its not sending out via RF or Web.   I do have 2 copies of this that are identical one to web and one to local RF.
I pass the stream to a wide area digi (k4mqf-3) and disperse is as wide2-2 to the area. The nogate is there to stop it from re-entry to the system.  12345 hashes my key that isn't the real code.

It seems to have stopped suddenly on 08SEP09

Any thoughts

/usr/bin/xastir_udp_client 192.168.1.50 2023 K4MQF 12345 -to_rf "K4MQF-9>APX194,K4MQF-3,WIDE2-2,NOGATE:@210015z3811.25N/07746.05W_180/000g...t066r...P...p...h..b.....xOWS/20_Spotsylvania,Va"