[Xastir] No radar

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Sep 27 01:32:40 EDT 2009

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009, Rick Green wrote:

>  I think the server must be down.  In his last post here, Gerry said
> something about alligators up to his eyeballs...  I wish I was in a position
> to help.  But at this distance, I can only be patient.

Yes, that came across some days (weeks?) back, but I don't try to
pressure people who are doing things for free for us out of the
goodness of their hearts.

There are replacement methods that you can use which don't depend on
the servers TAMU.  Perhaps someone on here can refresh our memories.
I think they were RIDGE radars available from regional NWS sites?