[Xastir] Problems with new callpass? or APRS-IS

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Sep 29 22:14:41 EDT 2009

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009, Jeffrey Johnson wrote:

> I'm very newly licensed (KJ6CKB) and am having trouble with my new
> callsign with xastir connecting to APRS-IS.

I just tested against a firenet.us filtered port and your
callsign/callpass worked fine.

Are you using a filtered feed by radius but not transmitting your
position to the server?  That might be one cause.  Make sure the
global transmit on the Interface menu is enabled, and make sure the
transmit on the particular server interface is enabled.