[Xastir] Am I actually getting RF to APRS

n.heyen at comcast.net n.heyen at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 11:57:26 EDT 2010

Thanks Tom,

Your explaination helps, at least to reinforce what I thought was happening. So far, so good. Overall, nothing too difficult or perplexing. But sort of hard to know if anything is working if nothing looks like it changed. :-)

Now to figure out just what to do with it... There isn't a lot of interest or activity locally at the moment but maybe with a little infrastructure getting setup I can attrack some.

Norman