[Xastir] Am I actually getting RF to APRS

n.heyen at comcast.net n.heyen at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 15:16:32 EDT 2010

Thanks Fred,

Interesting read, I can see why this isn't exactly a guaranteed process... I'll keep that in mind if there is ever enough traffic out here to worry about. But for now, I think I'll leave it enabled.

Is there a way to filter out some traffic? Say there is someone who abuses messaging, can I filter out their traffic? Just curious if that is possible. Or even desirable to attempt.

Norman