[Xastir] Installing Xastir 1.9.9 on Ubuntu

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 15:44:04 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010, John Wilson wrote:

> This is what I got after I got past the motif error./
>
> xastir 1.9.8 has been configured to use the following
> options and external libraries:

1.9.8?  You've either got the wrong version or you need to run
./bootstrap.sh first to re-create the configure script from scratch.
Of course bootstrap.sh requires some other tools you might not have
installed yet (autoconf/automake).

If you snagged CVS sources, then run bootstrap.sh.  If you snaged
the stable release, go back and snag the development release done
yesterday (Aug 1st release).

You won't have OpenStreetMap support with anything less.