[Xastir] Installing Xastir 1.9.9 on Ubuntu

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:13:07 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010, Tom Russo wrote:

> This is not the text in the "Updating Xastir" section of the Ubuntu 10.04
> document (http://www.xastir.org/wiki/HowTo:Ubuntu_10.04).  Which wiki page are
> you reading (post the URL)? That could be where you're going wrong.

Note that in the "Debian" section there's this entry:

   Debian

     * HowTo:Ubuntu/Debian - General how to install XASTIR on Ubuntu
     * or Debian based systems.

Which might be confusing some people and keeping them from going
further down the page to the Ubuntu-specific version.  Maybe someone
could clarify that a bit.