[Xastir] gating uploads to aprs-is

James Ewen ve6srv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:23:15 EDT 2010

The APRS-IS will not rate limit you on unique packets. The high rate
data you are talking about won't have a significant impact on the
APRS-IS, no where near as much as the impact will be on your local RF
network.

If you are on 144.390, you'll be more of a problem for those on RF
than the APRS-IS network.

James
VE6SRV