[Xastir] standard to compressed

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 14:52:34 EDT 2010

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, ml41782 wrote:

> Thank you,
> Your instructions did the trick.
> Now to apply them and see how it looks.
>
> Kudo's once again to you Curt
>
> )k4mqf!/;2Ac:m;d`
> )k4mqf-1!\;-2N:tM.S
> )k4mqf-2!\;2FX:mA]S
> )k4mqf-3!/;,`n:gv'S

One thing to remember about Compressed mode:  Add the 3 spaces at
the end if you're not using course/speed or other options that go
there.  I don't remember the specifics about what can go there, but
I do remember the three spaces.

Another thing that's a bit interesting about Compressed mode is that
you can end up with HTML commands in your data, so if you look at
the raw data on findu.com you might not see all of each line because
it will be interpreting it as HTML.  Steve decided not to put HTML
escapes in there for some of those pages.  Just be aware of it.