[Xastir] Is there any one version of Linux better than another for xastir ?

Tom, ve7did ve7did at dccnet.com
Thu Aug 5 16:54:41 EDT 2010

I am running Slackware 12.1 right now.  Have been using Slackware for
many years and it "just" works. I keep up to date with Xastir CVS and
again it just works.  Using ax.25.   Also using it to run the Linux
Winlink RMS node and again.  It just works.  Can't remember the last
time I had problems. (Now I just jinxed myself...).

Propagation Knows No Boundaries
73 de Tom,  ve7did