[Xastir] Fix for One-Wire-Weather Daemon

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 19:29:38 EDT 2010

I hooked the OWW daemon to my Dallas One-Wire weather station today
and found that the ARNE protocol between the daemon and Xastir no
longer worked.  OWW changed the number of parameters on the output
lines from 19 to 12.  I tweaked Xastir so that it understands either
protocol.

If anyone out there has a One-Wire system and has been unable to use
it with OWW/Xastir for a while, try the latest CVS.