[Xastir] [tiling] reading tiles slow

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Tue Aug 17 15:18:16 EDT 2010

The information is available at rendering time, so it shouldn't be
very difficult. However, I would not want anyone to get their
expectations too high. I don't believe that we will ever get 'slippy'
map type performance because we handle the pixels one at a time.

I won't be able to work on any code for about 10 days or so, but I'll
put it on my list of ideas to work on.

...jerry