[Xastir] Serial port issues with Xastir on OS X

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 16:30:02 EDT 2010

Ah!  Changing the device to /dev/cu.PL2303-######## made Xastir much
happier.  I'm not sure exactly what goes wrong when I configure Xastir
to use the other device, but the latter works fine with regular terminal
applications.  As per the second part of my previous reply, I'm guessing
Xastir still fails to read/write the serial port lock file, but
apparently it doesn't affect operation.