[Xastir] Open Streets Maps help

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at comcast.net
Mon Aug 30 20:13:40 EDT 2010

OK I re downloaded the xastir.dmg file for use on Mac OS 10.6.??? and double clicked on it and the program started right up using the Online/OSM_Cloudmade_1.geo file so something must be working as I never extracted the downloaded files so I am assuming it is not using them as it takes a few seconds to load new maps.

I am still trying to find the maps folders anywhere on the hard drive of this computer. But still looking...

Jake - K8JWT