[Xastir] Xastir 2.0.1, OS X 10.6.5 and Kenwood THD72A

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Fri Dec 3 21:37:35 EST 2010

Just a rough guess, but is the radio in TNC mode and not APRS mode?  The reason I ask this is because this was a common mistake made with the original D7.  Most people thought the radio had to be in APRS mode to access the TNC externally, when it reality you wanted APRS disabled and just access the TNC function as though it was an external TNC tied to the radio.

If you are seeing APRS activity on the LCD of the radio and you do not see any packets through the USB port, I would suspect the above is the case.

Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com