[Xastir] Adding station identifiers

Guy Story KC5GOI kc5goi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 21:17:08 EST 2010

I need to clarify my statement a bit.  Jason is correct that 0 is legit.
According to the spec, kc5goi-0 is the same as kc5goi.  0 is reserved for
the "normal" station according to the spec.  It is legit but does not get
you an additional ssid.  16 is obtained by the base callsign and the SSIDs
of 1 to 15.  Page 11 of the AX.25 2.2 spec at TAPR's site.

Guy