[Xastir] Weather station type

clayj at nwlink.com clayj at nwlink.com
Wed Dec 22 10:44:50 EST 2010

I'll take a look at the db2aprs code tonight and reply to this; but, my
recollection is that it (db2aprs) actually generates the "xDvs" at the end
of the string - I seem to recall that Xastir (at least in one version)
actually checks for that and if it's NOT there will reject the data.

I'll reply here and let you know.

Clay
N7QNM