[Xastir] Weather station type

clayj at nwlink.com clayj at nwlink.com
Wed Dec 22 13:53:47 EST 2010

Just to be clear - the "desired effect" here is that the string coming
FROM Xastir includes the "Weather Station Type" for whatever weather
station provided the data to Xastir, per the APRS spec.  Is that correct?

Does annyone from the Dev team want to weigh in here?  It seems this is a
bit "different", since now APRS won't know that Xastir is anywhere in the
loop.

On the surface, this would seem fairly simple; but, making it happen ONLY
for weather data might be interesting.

Clay
N7QNM