[Xastir] Weather station type

clayj at nwlink.com clayj at nwlink.com
Thu Dec 23 11:51:20 EST 2010

So - between fighting crowds trying to get a dead UPS returned and some
other issues like DB2APRS crashing; I didn't really get too much into
things last nite - I DID verify that DB2APRS IS appending 'xDvs' to the
APRS string; so, it will take a mod in Xastir to make this happen.

I would think we'd want this to be a "user selectable" thing; and also
make sure it ONLY happened on non-compressed weather report strings.
Let's see what I get to over the weekend.

Clay
N7QNM