[Xastir] Weather station type

Dean warpedspeed1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 12:59:17 EST 2010

Just to be clear, this is a want, not a need.

As you may have noticed, my Wx station is still at 1.9.8 .
It would be cool if the Station Type was added when I do the 2.x update, but not
a big deal.

If I am the only person that cares about this, then it is certainly a low
priority item.
I am still providing Wx data as I have been.  No one has complained to me about
the lack of station type listed.

Enjoy the Holidays.  The programming tools will still be there next year.

73 and have a safe and merry Christmas.

Dean  KD4TWJ

Message: 5