[Xastir] OpenSuSE Xastir install wiki page updated

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 21:30:11 EST 2010

The OpenSuSE-11.x wiki page at www.xastir.org "Installation Notes"
has been updated.  I moved the 11.0 page to 11.x so it should work
for 11.0 through 11.3 now.

I'm interested in reports from anyone trying a source install, as I
haven't tried it on a fresh Linux install.  I'd like to make sure
all the dependencies are listed.  Any other comments on organization
or making it easier to read, etc, are appreciated as well.