[Xastir] Deb distro with Mepis 11 ?

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Wed Dec 29 22:41:47 EST 2010

Many thanks for your sugestions Tom, Curt, Scott and Steve . I may go with
the CVS idea in the end but for now I have run out of time. It would be a
great exercise to play with while on holiday but the broadband access will
not be available. The 3G internet is too expensive to go downloading that
much stuff as well .

So for now I am going to go with the v1.94 from the repositries because its
quick and easy. Theres still too much to get done in other areas so it will
have to suffice. I have quickly converted the problem JPG maps to Gifs and
worked around the quantum depth issue. Also BMP maps seem to work fine so as
far as I know its just JPGs but I have not got any PNGs to try.

Happy holiday

Tony Hunt VK5AH