[Xastir] Deb distro with Mepis 11 ?

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Thu Dec 30 06:17:14 EST 2010

Thanks Lee.

I wondered if you were about. Thats excellent. I dont have time to play with
it currently but will take it on the trip with me on a USB stick and try it.
Will have to remove the current APT v1.94 . I allready have gdebi installed
so will give it a try.

I am thinking of dumping the Mepis 10.9 install anyway in the end as its
just a alpha version. I may end up with Mint debians latest . I tried it the
other day and it seems nice also.
Regards

Tony and Eva Hunt  wavetel at internode.on.net