[Xastir] Xastir-1.9.8 "stable" is released

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:20:23 EST 2010

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010, Tom Russo wrote:

> I notice that there are no release notes attached to the releases anymore,
> or at least I couldn't find them easily.  Are they there somewhere I haven't
> noticed?

SourceForge keeps changing things on me for how to do a release and
I haven't taken the time to figure out how to attach the release
notes yet.  I'm sure it's "easier" than it was before, but I was
tired at 0-something in the morning while I was trying to do the
release (without the DocMan notes!) and haven't gotten back to it
yet.