[Xastir] My wish list

Mike L w2swrster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 01:44:01 EST 2010

Hi all,

I've been using xastir for about 2 months now and I really like it. There
are a few options I miss since my switch over from UI-View that I used and
would like to see added to future distros of xastir.

1) In audio alarms, I would like to be able to setup a movement alarm for at
least 5 callsign-ssid. This is a great option in UI-view to let you know
when a mobile station is back on the air.

2) digipeated audio alert to let you know when your station has been
digipeated.

3) The ability to track more than one station at a time.

4) Igate status message sent if the gate goes up or down.

Whats on your wish list?
Mike, W2SWR