[Xastir] anyone running Postgis?

Kevin Ratcliff kevin at kevinratcliff.com
Thu Feb 4 23:46:15 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Mike L <w2swrster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Tom that built the tables. Now I need to figure out what I have
> wrong! I started xastar via bash, came up fine so I started the SQL
> interface and 10 seconds later it crashed. Here is what bash spit out:

I played with xastir and postgis back in October and somehow managed
to get it partially working. I was also getting segfaults when the
postgres interface was enabled and I received certain packets. I
posted bug #2874681 on SF.net with a bit more information.

Basically it appeared to me that every xastir tried to insert
"POINT(-180.000000 90.000000)" to the database, xastir would segfault.

I don't recall getting the same error messages you are getting though.
Don't know if this would have anything to do with your issue or not.

Kevin
KB9MQU