[Xastir] Niggly bits to make it work

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 21:37:43 EST 2010

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010, James Ewen wrote:

> PS, this is all written from the point of view where all I need to do
> to make this happen, is wave my magic wand. I know that what I am
> talking about isn't an easy task. The developers have spent a great
> deal of time building Xastir to where it is currently, and kudos for
> that. In my dream world however, I see a different type of Xastir for
> the masses.

BTW:  For anyone that doesn't know James:  He's active on MANY lists
and helps a LOT of APRS'ers on a weekly basis.  Everywhere I go, I
see his work, and I'm on a lot of lists too!  When James posts
something I always try to read it 'cuz I learn something from almost
every message.  Don't take what he says lightly.