[Xastir] Niggly bits to make it work

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 01:06:27 EST 2010

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010, James Ewen wrote:

> If the options are useful, yes, but sometimes *nix people show their
> tinfoil hats and propeller beanies a little too much by adding in
> features like "talk like a pirate" and other sundry translations...
> yeah it's fun, but necessary? (Hi Curt! 8)

By the way:  I take back all those nice things I said...  hi hi

yBay ethay ayway:  I aketay ackbay allway osethay icenay ingsthay I
aidsay...  ihay ihay

By de way:  I take back aww dose nice dings I said...  hi hi

By zee-a vey:  I teke-a beck ill thuse-a nice-a zeengs I seed..
Burk Burk Burk!..  hee hee-a

Bye the wye:  I take back al thoe neec things I seyde...  hi hi

By th' way:  I take back all those fine thin's I said...  it be a
joke, matey

Xastir ain't all about maps...  Scripts can be fun too!  Xastir's
scripts can be used for other things.