[Xastir] So, a question on all this building...

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 04:21:21 EST 2010

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010, Tom Russo wrote:

> To date, most Xastir developers don't maintain binaries for any platform (Curt
> used to maintain an LSB binary for Linux, but I don't know if he does anymore).
> It's hard enough to have the time to work on the code itself.  I don't see
> that changing in short order.

Correct.  LSB and OpenSuSE RPM's.  I haven't updated either in a
while.  Luckily the OpenSuSE RPM's are being done by some ham
repository guys.  Sounds similar to what was just proposed for
Ubuntu.  It's a separate repository that you can add to OpenSuSE,
then you get a plethora of ham apps to choose from that aren't part
of normal OpenSuSE.