[Xastir] Right Click "Capture Effect"

Tim Billingsley kd5ckp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:20:42 EST 2010

I was very happy before KDE4. If it ain't broke, leave it alone!

I got so many thing that would not work I broke down and did a full
reinstall and now I have things that should work that do not. I loaded
up xfce but I still get the "capture effect" so any suggestions as I
prepare to revamp the entire system?

Any suggestions on WMs or distros? I have been very pleased with sidux
for years, but KDE4 has got to go and I am told that it supposedly
doesn't work well with Gome.

--
"Friends don't let friends do Windows"
http://www.distrowatch.com