[Xastir] Xastir mailing list numbers

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:37:16 EST 2010

As of this morning we have 431 members on the Xastir mailing list,
102 on the Xastir-Dev mailing list.

I thought that first number surprising.  I'm sure a few of them are
people who are multiply-subscribed, to enable posting from multiple
addresses, but I wouldn't imagine that percentage to be high.

The second number is interesting as well:  It means that almost 25%
of those on the first list have an interest in further development.
A good sign.

Thanks to all of you for being a part of our little project!