[Xastir] {Dangerous Content?} RE: RE: soundmodem stops decoding

Grant Siebrecht gsiebrecht at westianet.com
Tue Feb 16 18:41:22 EST 2010

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (not named).
Warning: Please read the "Hollyead-NET-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

I'm beginning to wonder if my soundcard is not up to the task, I've tried two different Laptops, maybe I need a desktop with a better soundcard.
Grant