[Xastir] Xastir Map Menu

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Wed Feb 17 18:03:48 EST 2010

On Feb 17, 2010, at 3:34 PM, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Feb 2010, Keith Kaiser wrote:
>
>> This is Jeremy's binary install for Mac OSX.
>
> Ok.  So grab the latest language-English.sys file and replace the
> file you have installed on your system.  Do the same for the other
> language-* files if you use Xastir with other languages for the
> menus.
>
> If you can, I don't know if the app bundle scheme for Mac lets you
> replace a file inside.  If they are just files on a filesystem then
> you should be able to do it.

Yup.  It's just a special directory structure.  In the finder, if you right-click the Application icon and choose "Show Package Contents" you'll get a finder window of the structure.  If you're using the command line, it's just a directory named Xastir.app.

I think I was lazy in this latest packaging and only replaced the binary, not the shared directory within, so the files didn't get updated.  I'll see if I can fix things in the next couple of days.

--
Jeremy McDermond
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com