[Xastir] Can't open igate.log

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Thu Feb 18 18:18:16 EST 2010

You are correct Curt,

I'm using a GUI filebrowser which takes me straight to /home/vk3xci/... when I
click on the <Home Folder> shortcut. In my defence I've had a week of
decontaminating Windows boxes and it has impaired my thought processes. The file
is in the correct directory, ie. /home/vk3xci/.xastir/logs/igate.log

I've renamed it and started a new igate.log, which is perfectly readable. Also
backups of the original are readable up to Monday night. We had some power
glitches during the week so I guess the file has got corrupted.

Not really a problem but it would be good to back it up more often!!!!

73 de Norm, VK3XCI
Mildura, Australia
The Wintersun City
QF15bt.